1. Local sim runs on individual cloth object
- Local sim computed the whole set of cloth objects under a solver before, and now only the selected cloth is calculated
2. Painted attribute map import/export bug fix
- All the maps are imported/exported correctly
3. Spring bug fix
- single vert springs which are not connected to the first cloth object of a solver didn’t work correctly. Now it works correctly
4. Cloth activity turn on/off bug
- When the “active” attribute of a cloth is turned on and off, unstable motion was obtained. Now it works correctly.
5. Re-initialization bug fix
- After re-initialization, cloth shows unstable, random behavior. This was also related to the cloth activity turn on/off bug and local sim bug. This is fixed.
6. Random abnormal motion bug
- Sometimes cloth explode or some polygons disappeared randomly. This could be observed often when “self collision” is on, and there are no colliders regardless of number of cloth objects. This bug is fixed